The Property Manager is actively involved in all day to day functions that directly impact occupancy and the physical properties. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN MONTANA.
• Review daily calendar and determine what planning is required for the day to day operations. Including, but not limited to, tours, move-ins, move-outs, lease signings, and vendor activity.
• Achieve leasing and profitability goals set by management and ownership.
• Investigate and resolve tenant issues and complaints.
• Coordinate tenant service requests for maintenance.
• Answer phones and respond to email leads in a professional and timely manner.
• Inspecting properties and arranging for repairs as required.
• Collect and process monthly rent payments, post 3 day notices, and related rent collection tasks.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
• Complete other tasks as directed.
• High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Montana State Property License preferred.
• Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Good verbal and written communications.
• Organized and able to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org